Below are some instructions on how to get registered on the site for the first time.
Look for the Log On block in the upper right hand corner of the class home page.
1. Click the link that says "First Visit Here? Click to Register"
2. Click the first letter of your last name at time of graduation.
3. Click on your name in the list. If your name is not there, Click the link that says "CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR NAME."
4. You will be asked to create a password. It should be 6 - 12 numbers or letters, no spaces and no punctuation. Click "Submit." Make sure the cursor is in the password box before typing your password or it will not work.
5. You will now see a screen that says "Thanks for Registering!" Click "Continue."
Now, if you would like to create a profile, follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are signed in. (In the Log On block it will say "You are logged on as Your Name.")
2. Click the "My Profile" tab at the very top of the class page.
3. Enter as much information as you wish into your profile. If you want to change your status from "Missing" to "Located" you must include AT LEAST ONE of the following items in your profile - Email address, Street Address, Phone Number. This will allow your class officers or reunion committee to contact you regarding upcoming class events.
4. Once you have completed entering information in your profile, click the "Submit Data" button at the bottom of the page.
5. You will receive a message stating "You have successfully updated your Profile." Click "Continue."
6. You are now back at the Edit Profile page. Review your new profile to make sure it is correct. If there is an error, you may make the change and click the "Submit Data" button again. If you are satisfied with your profile, click the "Home" button at the bottom of the page.
You're all set! Any time you wish to post a message to the message board, or add any content to the website, you must log on with your password first. If you have a recent photo that you would like uploaded to your profile as your "Now" photo, please scan it in and e-mail it to me as an attachment. I will get it posted right away for you.
Any questions? Just shoot me an email.
Our Class Message Board
Your participation is requested!
We would like to hear from you. Post your messages here.
I was drafted into the Army shortly after graduation. I served as a corpsman for my 2 years in Okinawa and Korea. I became a police officer in Maple Hts in 1970 and then Pepper Pike in 1976. An on-duty injury forced my retirement in 1987. I then went back to school and earned my BSN degree and worked as a psychiatric nurse until 2005. My wife, Donna, and I have a blended family with 7 children and 8 grandchildren.
Family News Summary
Enter your Family News Item choosing from our pre-defined categories:
Anniversary, Award, Birth, Death, Diagnosis, Engagement, Graduation,
Lottery, Retirement, Vacation, Wedding, Other.
This class reunion website is a complementary
addition to your existing alumni resources. It is a product of
Classreport, Inc. and may not be affiliated with Maple Heights High School or its alumni association.
Does your High School Class have a full-featured Alumni Website?Start One Now!
(Or start one for your Mother, Father, Sister,
Brother, Spouse, Son, Daughter, Friend . . .)
"Just discovered your product today while trying to locate classmates ahead of our 50th reunion in 2020. The fact that you did this in a noncommercial manner in a world where everything has a price tag deserves recognition and respect, in my view.
Thank you and good luck in all your endeavors."
"THANKYOU so much for handling this for us! We are so appreciative! It looks GREAT!"
"Thank YOU for helping us get the word out! I've posted a link to the website on our FB group page and vigorously encouraged other classmates to contribute"
"Your site is amazing. Kudos to you and your staff. You have benefitted so many high school alumni in organizing their class reunions."
"Thanks to classreport.org our class website played a huge part in the success of our Reunion. We greatly appreciate your wonderful support."
"Thanks for all your hard work and ingenious spirit."
"Thanks guys, you are Good!!"
"I love your service and will continue to support you."
"We have been using the website for more than 10 years now. It's still the best website out there for classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise their reunions. Thanks for inventing it all!"
"Thank you for your assistance. It was very helpful. Looks good!"
There are no fees required for participation on this site.
Please support this site with your voluntary contributions.
We cannot provide this service without your support. Thank You!
Please read Our Story