Please Support Our Class Website in 2019.
Can you chip in today?
All contributions will be DOUBLED through February 28!
This site is operated and funded by members of our class.
Class Administrator: Felicia Welch Reevers
Page Hits: 9,571
Thoughts now turn to our 40th reunion in 2018. We've kicked a few ideas around, but what are YOU thinking about? What kind of reunion do YOU want? Large? Small? 1 day? 2 days? 3 days? The bigger the event, the more planning it takes, so it's never too early to start. For those members who use social networking, we have a group on Facebook - Battle Creek Central Class of '78 - click the join button and we'll get you added ASAP!
Our Class Message Board
Your participation is requested!
We would like to hear from you. Post your messages here.
Indicates an included photo
Strawberry (then) Peppurr (no
Hey Y'all it's not to soon to start plan
Thu 5/5/2016 10:55 AM
Hello classmates. I hope all is well wit
Sun 12/8/2013 8:26 AM
Hey 35 years WOW.....where at and how mu
Sun 8/12/2012 8:37 PM
Debra Yancer Martin
Now that I'm logged in, hope to see ever
Tue 1/4/2011 12:23 PM
What A Great Reunion!
Annette Gray Goodale-Grzegorzews
It was a wonderful reunion! How nice to
Thu 9/11/2008 10:22 AM
Thank you reunion organizers I had a gre
Sat 8/30/2008 7:07 PM
Hey, I can only echo what has been said
Tue 8/26/2008 12:41 PM
Denise (Dee) Lord Cornwell
It was wonderful seeing everyone at the
Mon 8/25/2008 9:49 PM
I can't say it enough! I truly enjoyed o
Thu 8/21/2008 11:37 PM
I want to thank Felicia and especially t
Wed 8/20/2008 10:40 PM
Good to see everyone!
Felicia Welch Reevers
It was good to see everyone at the mixer
Sun 8/17/2008 2:31 PM
Cheryl Jones Washam
I can't say how anyone else feels, but I
Sun 8/17/2008 9:01 AM
Felicia Welch Reevers
All the senior photos have been added to
Sun 7/13/2008 10:08 PM
Today's Featured Biography
Life is good - Health, Family, Friends and Work.
Josie and I are having the time of our life –Being an empty-nester says it all!
Briana is in her final year at California School of the Arts. She is a drama rat and even graduated HS from North Carolina School of the Arts (only 30 HS kids graduate from this university annually). You’ve probably already seen her on TV - Greek, Numbers, Bones, numerous Nickelodeon shows, the new Gong Show and others. She has worked with Jenifer Lopez, John C Riley, the guy who played number one in star track and others – This young lady is amazing, she isn’t afraid to work hard and is very driven!
I’m a key-note speaker and co-owner of an e-communication software company. It’s doing well, never a dull moment and having fun too. What else can you ask for!
Tennis has become part of my “social” and “physical” outlet. I never was very good at the game but with time, a little instruction even an old fart like me can get better.
VIEW ALL BIOGRAPHIES
Family News Summary
Enter your Family News Item choosing from our pre-defined categories:
Anniversary, Award, Birth, Death, Diagnosis, Engagement, Graduation,
Lottery, Retirement, Vacation, Wedding, Other.
There is no Family News on file
at this time.
Song Lyrics Trivia
Accumulated by 'Retro Joe' McElhone
How well do you know music? See how many songs and groups you can get right.(Hint: No artist has more than one song on this entire list!! -- Yes, that also includes the Bee Gees!!)
- "Think of me, babe whenever... some sweet talkin' girl comes along, singing a song."
- "I need a drink and a quick decision."
- "When I look back on all the crap I learned in high school, it's a wonder I can think at all."
- "Some people choose the city, some others choose the good ol' family home"
- "My buddy's Jim Bass he's a working pumping gas and he makes $2.50 for an hour."
- "Something happened along the way and yesterday was all we had."
- "My woman takes me higher. My woman keeps me warm."
- "All of your brothers over in Africa tell all the folks in Egypt and Israel too."
- "I laughed at all of your jokes. My love you didn't need to coax."
- "If I could, baby I'd give you my world. How can I, when you won't take it from me?"
- "Underneath the covers, the answer lies."
- "Then my only worry was for Christmas what would be my toy."
- "I never knew there was so much love keeping me warm night and day."
- "My motto's always been 'When it's right, it's right', why wait until the middle of a cold, dark night?"
- "Now how could I ever refuse? I feel like I win when I lose!!"
- "Darling, you'll always be the only one for me -- heaven made you specially."
- "I'd rather be a fool with a broken heart than someone who's never had a part of you."
- "All that pressure got you down. Has your head spinning all around."
- "I want to make you understand I'm talking about a lifetime plan."
- "We got a thing goin' on."
- "I need you, by me, beside me to guide me."
- "I saw your face and that's the last I've seen of my heart."
- "Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear."
- "Baby, baby, I'll meet you -- same place, same time."
- "The cities and towns I've been in -- from Boston to Denver and every town in between."
- "The clothes she wears, her sexy ways, makes an old man wish for younger days."
- "Life ain't nothing but a funny, funny riddle!!!"
- "One floor below me, you don't even know me -- I love you."
- "Well, I guess it must be the woman in you who brings out the man in me."
- "I feel a change, something movin', I scream your name -- look what you've got me doin'!"
- "Then the door burst open wide, and my daddy stepped inside, and he kissed my mama's face "
- "Well, I don't know why I came here tonight. I got the feeling that something ain't right."
- "Boy, oh boy have I got news for you!!"
- "My lover, my lady is the sea."
- "They want you as a new recruit!!!"
- "Too many broken hearts have fallen in the river. Too many lonely hearts have drifted off to sea."
- "I'd rather live in his world, than live without him in my world."
- "How's your life been going on? I've got a wife now, for years we've been going strong."
- "Conventionality belongs to yesterday."
- "Satisfaction came in a chain reaction."
- " and you know what I mean, it's the season."
- "You knew there'd come a day when we would have to say 'Good Bye'."
- "Can it be that it was all so simple then? Or has time re-written every line?"
- "So I set my sights on Monday, and I got myself undressed."
- "Ain't no doubt, we are here to party!"
- "And what could ever lead you -- back here where we need you?"
- "Oh, baby! -- gimme one more chance -- to show you that I love you."
- "We've been together since way back when."
- "What does it matter to you? When you've got a job to do you've got to do it well."
- "The night is young -- and full of possibilities."
- "Oh, I'm not bragging on myself, baby -- but I know somehow, someday, someway ."
- "Try to take away my worries of today, and leave tomorrow behind."
- "You watch your friends, you better watch your friends, you better look out!!!"
- "And if one night, you hear crying from above -- it's 'cause .."
- "I see my Mary Anne walking away."
- "It's not in the way you look or the things that you say that you do."
- "All of a sudden I began to change I was on the dance floor acting strange."
- "When I first found out, I hurt all over. I felt so left out 'til I got to know her."
- "If you hear any noise, it ain't the boys."
- "I'm riding in your car .you turn on the radio."
- "I think it was the 4th. Of July."
- "It turned cold and that's where it ends. So I told her, 'We'd still be friends.' "
- "They got little cars that go 'Beep!' 'Beep!' 'Beep'!"
- "You don't have to call nobody else. Send it off in a letter to yourself."
- "No pill's gonna cure my ill."
- "See her shake on the movie screen with Jimmy Dean JAMES Dean."
- "You left me here on your way to paradise. You pulled the rug right out from under my life."
- "Who can make a sunrise? Sprinkle it with dew."
- "Well, I know it's kind of late. I hope I didn't wake you."
- "Everybody here is out of sight. They don't bark and they don't bite."
- "You might not ever get rich. But let me tell you it's better than digging a ditch!"
- "I really want to see you. I really want to be with you."
- "You don't know me, but I'm your brother. I was raised here in this living hell."
- "I close my eyes. Only for the moment then the moment's gone."
- "And they were dancin' and singin' and movin' to the groovin'."
- "I tried hard to forget it but I know my mind won't let it."
- "I love the way it makes me feel about you, baby. For the whole wide world to see."
- "I want to go where the people dance. I want some action I want to live!!!"
- "I kept on looking for a sign in the middle of the night."
- "All of the bad feelings have disappeared. Here is that rainbow I've been praying for."
- "I play the radio on southern stations 'cause southern belles are here at night."
- "This song is for you filled with gratitude and love. God bless you!"
- "When I wanted you to share my life, I had no doubt in my mind."
- "So please believe me, my heart is in your hands. And I'll be missing you."
- "All you gotta do is smile and smile, and there go all my defenses."
- "I believe in miracles since you came along."
- "Either way, it's OK, you wake up with yourself."
- "Only you can see me through I leave it up to you."
- "I used to think that life was sweet. Used to think we were so complete."
- "I'll tell you once more, before I get off the floor."
- "You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it I thank you all."
- "Shake it up, shake it down, move it in, move it around "
- "Well, I heard Mr. Young sing about us. Well, I heard ol' Neil put her down."
- "You better take care if I find you've been creeping 'round my back stairs."
- "You gotta have something, if you want to be with me."
- "Feeling better, now that we're through. Feeling better 'cause I'm over you."
- "I hear you went up to Saratoga, and your horse naturally won."
- "When the sun goes down, I get that empty feeling again. How I wish to God that you were here!!!"
- "Am I strong enough to see it through? Go crazy is what I will do."
- "And I don't know if I'm being foolish. I don't know if I'm being wise."
- "So I'd like to know where you got the notion."
- "If you ever get annoyed, look at me, I'm self-employed. I love to work on nothing all day."
- "If there's a cure for this, I don't want it, I don't want it. If there's a remedy, I'll run from it, from it."
- "I feel the warmth of her hand in mine."
- "We could go walking through a windy park, take a drive along the beach "
- "My father was a gambler down in Georgia. He wound up on the wrong end of a gun."
- "If I have to, I can do anything. I am strong. I am invincible."
- "It's alright, once you get past the pain, you'll learn to find love again."
- "I fix broken hearts, I know, but I truly can."
- "And when he died, all he left us was alone."
- "You put me high, upon a pedestal. So high that I could almost see eternity."
- "You know you've got to go through hell before you get to heaven."
- "Take my heart, my soul, my money. But don't leave me here drowning in my tears."
- "When I was young, I never needed anyone. Making love was just for fun, those days are gone."
- "Your friends with their fancy persuasions don't admit that it's part of the scene."
- "My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim .I had to stop for the night."
- "All right now, go!! Walk out the door!!"
- "Take it easy, don't you know, that I have never been loved like this before."
- "There's one perfect fit and, sugar, this one is it."
- "Those kicks were fast as lightning. In fact, it was a little bit frightening."
- "If only you believe like I believe, baby we'd get by."
- "If I fear I'm losing you, it's just no good."
- "I wanna hold you 'til I die, 'til we both break down and cry."
- "We'd hear it from the people of the town, they'd call us "
- "Here's what we call our Golden Rule: 'Have faith in you and the things you do'."
- "Well if you want to know how I really feel: Keep the cameras rolling, get the action going."
- "Whatever will be, will be. The future is ours to see."
- "Darling, if you want me to love, love only you, then love only me."
- "Lord Almighty, I feel my temperature rising."
- "You're everything I've hoped for. You're everything I need."
- "Your love is my love and my love is your love. Our love is here to stay."
- "Oh, dear Lord!!! Three things I pray."
- "I'm afraid that I'm not sure of... a love there is no cure for."
- "But I swear it was in self-defense."
- "Letters I've written never meaning to send."
- "I wonder how you're feeling. There's ringing in my ears."
- "It's been so long since I've seen her. I'm tired and so all alone."
- "And if you're wondering what this song is leading to "
- "My Mazerotti does 185. I lost my license, now I don't drive."
- "I must've been through about a million girls. I love 'em and I leave 'em alone."
- "I never understood a single word he said, but I helped him drink his wine."
- "Love to hear percussion!!"
- "We're coming to your town, we'll help you party down."
- "Loving both of you is breaking all the rules."
- "If you're down and confused, and you don't remember who you're talking to."
- "I wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder who taught her how to talk like that."
- "Now, teacher, don't you fill me up with your rules."
- "Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore."
- "Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?"
- "Some silicone sister with a manager mister told me I got what it takes."
- " there on the sand from July to the end of September."
- "Strumming my pain with his fingers, singing my life with his words."
- "I always get it up for the touch of the younger kind."
- "You gotta love her tease her but most of all you've got to please her."
- "It's a fool's game nothing but a fool's game. Standing in the cold rain."
- "Need you by my side, girl, to be my bride."
- "I know it's late. I know you're weary. I know your plans don't include me."
- "To make her happy doesn't take a lot. She don't ask for things - no diamond rings."
- "I can read your thoughts right now. Everyone from A to Z."
- "I think I could stay with you, for awhile, maybe longer if I do."
- "I don't mind you coming here and wasting all my time."
- "My girl is Cindy, when we get married, we're gonna have a baby or two."
- "Never believe it's not so!!!"
- "Sometimes in our lives, we all have pain, we all have sorrow."
- "I will never no, no, never love again."
- "February made me shiver - with every paper I delivered."
- "Didn't I didn't I didn't I see you crying."
- "You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one."
- "There's nothing to it - just say you want to do it. Open up your arms - and let the loving start!!"
- " .runnin' wild and lookin' pretty."
- "You can change your telephone number, and you can change your address, too."
- "I saw her head on to the table - with a tall, walking, big, black cat."
- "Just keep it inside, and learn how to hide your feelings."
- "If you're out on a date and you bring her home late, it's a sin."
- "You give me hope - to carry on."
- "What I'd really like, Dad, is to borrow the car keys. See ya later can I have them, please?"
- "Wrapped in your arms is where I want to be."
- " grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves."
- "I want you. I need you. But there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you."
- "Aye, aye, aye, aye, I just can't wait. Aye, aye, aye, aye, I got a date!!!"
- "These little town blues are melting away."
- "When you hold me in your arms so tight, you let me know everything's alright."
- " again and again and when I ask you to explain, you say, you gotta be "
- "You come on like a dream, peaches and cream, lips like strawberry wine."
- "On a morning from a Bogart movie, in a country where they turned back time."
- "Oh, they say, she died one winter - when there came a killing frost."
- "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby - stop beating 'round the bush."
- "Stay with me while we grow old and we will live each day in the springtime."
- "He takes a ladder, steals the stars from the sky, puts on Sinatra and starts to cry."
- "You are the sun, I am the moon, you are the words, I am the tune."
- "I got a color TV so I can see the Knicks play basketball."
- "Give me the beat, boy and free my soul."
- "Tonight I'm gonna break away, just you wait and see."
- "You left in the rain without closing the door. I didn't stand in your way."
- "And one thin dime won't even shine your shoes."
- "Riding out on a horse in a star-spangled rodeo."
- "They don't give a damn about any trumpet-playing band."
- "There ain't no good guy. There ain't no bad guy."
- "I'll bet a fiddle of gold against your soul 'cause I think I'm better than you."
- "When they said he was an only son, he thought he was the only one."
- "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi."
- "But, girl, don't they warn you. It pours -- MAN, it pours!!!
- "And I don't need no superstar, 'cause I'll accept you as you are."
- "How much does it cost? -- I'll buy it."
- "There's no exception to the rule."
- "They say you can't please everyone, so you have to please yourself."
- "When the lights go down, I'm holding you so tight. Gotcha in my arms and its paradise "
- "So you think you're a romeo. Play a part in a picture show."
- "So play, play for me a sad melody. So sad, that it makes everybody cry."
- "Good morning, America, how are you? Said 'Don't you know me, I'm your native son.'"
- "Are we in love? Or just friends? Is this my beginning or is this the end?!"
Unfortunately this IS the end!!! I hope you enjoyed the challenge!!!
How did you do?:
The Answers Are Available Here
- 161 - 211 - Very impressive, 70's "guru" -- you have disco balls and lava lamps in your bedroom.
- 111 - 160 - Nice job -- you own "Saturday Night Fever" and you are a 70's "guru-in-training".
- 61 - 110 - OK, but you spent most of your 70's free time watching "Brady Bunch" episodes instead of listening to AM radio!!!
- 11 - 60 - You need to get rid of all those Pearl Jam CD's!!!
- 0 - 10 - You are un-American!!!!!
Classreport.org provides free Class Websites
for every graduating class of every high school
with free access for all.
We are one of the premier social networking sites dating back to 2003. We are a small,
family-owned business and yet freely host over a million class websites.
Classreport holds a special place in the hearts of our users:
Class Support Status
OUR CLASS SITE IS FUNDED THROUGH
This site is funded by our
Click Here to Chip In
Where in the world
are you? Stats
There are no reviews on file
at this time.
This area is for comments on
books, movies, music,
There are no recipes on file
at this time.
There are no prayer requests
at this time.
Visit Other Classes
(Admin use only)
If you have any questions or comments
regarding this website, please contact:
Felicia Welch Reevers
Would you like a sneak peek at a
non-functioning view of The Office?
This class reunion website is a complementary
addition to your existing alumni resources.
It is a product of
Classreport, Inc. and may not be affiliated with Battle Creek Central High School or its alumni association.
Does your High School Class have a full-featured Alumni Website?
Start One Now!
(Or start one for your Mother, Father, Sister,
Brother, Spouse, Son, Daughter, Friend . . .)
"Just discovered your product today while trying to locate classmates ahead of our 50th reunion in 2020. The fact that you did this in a noncommercial manner in a world where everything has a price tag deserves recognition and respect, in my view.
Thank you and good luck in all your endeavors."
"THANKYOU so much for handling this for us! We are so appreciative! It looks GREAT!"
"Thank YOU for helping us get the word out! I've posted a link to the website on our FB group page and vigorously encouraged other classmates to contribute"
"Your site is amazing. Kudos to you and your staff. You have benefitted so many high school alumni in organizing their class reunions."
"Thanks to classreport.org our class website played a huge part in the success of our Reunion. We greatly appreciate your wonderful support."
"Thanks for all your hard work and ingenious spirit."
"Thanks guys, you are Good!!"
"I love your service and will continue to support you."
"We have been using the website for more than 10 years now. It's still the best website out there for classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise their reunions. Thanks for inventing it all!"
"Thank you for your assistance. It was very helpful. Looks good!"
More bravos at:
There are no fees required for participation on this site.
Please support this site with your voluntary contributions.
We cannot provide this service without your support. Thank You!
Please read Our Story
ClassTraQ 11.003 Software Copyright © 2003 - 2017
Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reserved e0