2/10/2017 BASKETBALL 2016/17
As of Feb 26, 2017
BOYS team - 17 wins and 5 loses overall. Lost to Shaker Hts HS in district semifinals and ended up in 2nd place in their division.
GIRLS team - 15 wins and 8 loses - LEL
. . .
9/3/2016 2016-2017 MUSTANG FOOTBALL
WON 6 LOST 4
Fri 8/26 7:00 - at home - John Adams - Maple WON 47-6
Fri 9/2 7:00 - at Willoughby South - Maple WON 46-38
Fri 9/9 7:00
. . .
4/12/2016 MHHS annual picnic 2016
To date, there are no plans for a picnic this year. If anyone is interested in putting one together, please feel free to do so.
. . .
Below are some instructions on how to get registered on the site for the first time.
Look for the Log On block in the upper right hand corner of the class home page.
1. Click the link that says "First Visit Here? Click to Register"
2. Click the first letter of your last name at time of graduation.
3. Click on your name in the list. If your name is not there, Click the link that says "CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR NAME."
4. You will be asked to create a password. It should be 6 - 12 numbers or letters, no spaces and no punctuation. Click "Submit." Make sure the cursor is in the password box before typing your password or it will not work.
5. You will now see a screen that says "Thanks for Registering!" Click "Continue."
Now, if you would like to create a profile, follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are signed in. (In the Log On block it will say "You are logged on as Your Name.")
2. Click the "My Profile" tab at the very top of the class page.
3. Enter as much information as you wish into your profile. If you want to change your status from "Missing" to "Located" you must include AT LEAST ONE of the following items in your profile - Email address, Street Address, Phone Number. This will allow your class officers or reunion committee to contact you regarding upcoming class events.
4. Once you have completed entering information in your profile, click the "Submit Data" button at the bottom of the page.
5. You will receive a message stating "You have successfully updated your Profile." Click "Continue."
6. You are now back at the Edit Profile page. Review your new profile to make sure it is correct. If there is an error, you may make the change and click the "Submit Data" button again. If you are satisfied with your profile, click the "Home" button at the bottom of the page.
You're all set! Any time you wish to post a message to the message board, or add any content to the website, you must log on with your password first. If you have a recent photo that you would like uploaded to your profile as your "Now" photo, please scan it in and e-mail it to me as an attachment. I will get it posted right away for you.
Any questions? Just shoot me an email.
Our Class Message Board
Your participation is requested!
We would like to hear from you. Post your messages here.
Family News Summary
Enter your Family News Item choosing from our pre-defined categories:
Anniversary, Award, Birth, Death, Diagnosis, Engagement, Graduation,
Lottery, Retirement, Vacation, Wedding, Other.
This class reunion website is a complementary
addition to your existing alumni resources. It is a product of
Classreport, Inc. and may not be affiliated with Maple Heights High School or its alumni association.
Does your High School Class have a full-featured Alumni Website?Start One Now!
(Or start one for your Mother, Father, Sister,
Brother, Spouse, Son, Daughter, Friend . . .)
"Ttanks for your support. I was able to get the correct document uploaded. Your site is amazing."
"You have done a GREAT job with this site. I will be telling our class to update their profiles."
"My class appreciates your organization more than I can say. THANK YOU."
"Many thanks for the news update about our class. The site is really looking great!"
"Thanks for all you do for us!"
"I enjoy reading the website."
"You have a great web site - Thank you!"
"Thank you for having such a wonderful site. Our class appreciates your continuing work."
"We are glad that you all maintain this web site. We think our site is a really good site and want to keep it running."
We DO NOT sell advertising to support this site.
We DO NOT sell names and addresses to third parties. There are NO POP-UP
ads. There are no registration fees required for participation.
Please support this site with your voluntary contributions.
We cannot provide this service without your support. Thank You!
Read Our Story